Coconut, Sesame & Makhana Ladoo
By : Thea Singh | Yeild : 4 Serving | Time : 30 minutes
Coconut, Sesame & Makhana mixed with jaggery will be a great choice for your Sankranti cravings to enjoy your ladoos without any hesitation. Packed with nutrients and healthy fats can give your gut an easy digestion.
Coconut, Sesame & Makhana mixed with jaggery will be a great choice for your sankrant cravings to enjoy your ladoos without any hesitation. Packed with nutrients and healthy fats can give your gut easy digestion.
Time required: 30 minutes.
Makhana: 50 gms
White Sesame seeds: 50 gms
Grated coconut: 50 gms
Jaggery 150 gms
Ghee: 2 tbsp
- In a pot add 1 tbsp Ghee and roast your Makhana for 5-7 minutes or until crispy/golden brown. Remove, keep aside to cool.
- Then make a coarse powder out of the Makhana in a mixer.
- In a pan add 1 tbsp Ghee and roast sesame seeds and grated coconut for 3-4 minutes.
- Now mix the Sesame seeds, Coconut & Coarse grind Makhana together.
- In the pot add the jaggery and melt it down on a slow flame.
- Then mix your Sesame seeds, Coconut & Coarse grind Makhana powder to it, mix well.
- Take it out on a plate. Grease your hands with oil, and start making ladoos out of it.
- Let it cool and store it in an air tight container.
Nutritional Analysis: (per serving)
Kcal (energy): 342 kCal
Carbohydrate: 52.98 gms
Protein: 4.5 gms
Iron: 2.58 mg
Cholesterol: 8.28 mg
Fat: 41.4 gms
Calcium: 144 mg
Zinc: 1.24 m