A Healthy Food for a Wealthy Mood
When it comes to buying the best, you must buy from the best.
Through years of development and deep understanding, we at Nutvulpes have mastered the art of making Makhana. We have grown into the largest fox nut manufacturer in India as well as the world. We are at the pinnacle of commercial manufacturing and have taken over the reins for wholesale supply Makhanas globally for raw, roasted and other varieties.
We at Nutvulpes Organic Private Limited have started our journey in February 2020. As we took our first steps into the Indian market and introduced them to the fabulous world of Makhanas, our consumers have welcomed us with open arms. Makhanas, also known as Fox Nuts are originally the seeds of the Prickly water lily (Euryale ferox) or Gorgon Plants. These are an organic food source that is harvested processed and manufactured delicately by a team of professionals dedicated solely towards producing the best quality Makhana while abiding by the highest hygiene standards possible.
Our team at Nutvulpes comprises individuals of excel at their specialities and have developed a deep understanding and unparalleled knowledge about Makhana and its origin. With our roots embedded in the town of Purnia, Bihar, our modern plant there are responsible to maintain consistent product quality. Our Makhanas are selectively chosen and processed according to the highest quality standards in our modernized plant in order to boost production and meet the global demand
Our long term engagement has helped us established a secure and durable supply chain across the country while having a well-equipped storage warehouse in Purnia, facilitating a bulk storage capacity for the highest of demand – anytime, anywhere
With the onset of the digital era, being able to hop on the trend train is the smartest way to go. We have grown into one of the most trusted Makhana sellers online. Our prompt delivery, high-quality product and packaging have been the reason for our success. We are able to deliver Makhanas of your choice in premium conditions directly at your home, making us one of a kind in our line of business
We take pride in our swift and efficient management that looks after the on-time delivery of consignments and customisation of Makhanas as per individual clients and according to their desired specifications. Our packaging and storing facilities are of the highest market standard to ensure supreme quality hygiene and product sustainability, making us one of the most renowned Makhana Wholesale suppliers of India.
- To introduce to the world the deliciousness and wonders of Makhana. To promote the health benefits and nutritional qualities that aids to provide a healthier lifestyle.
- To become the most trusted Makhana wholesale supplier and target the e-commerce chain. We wish to give our consumers the opportunity to buy Makhana online from the comfort of their homes.
- To become the most detailed know-how library dedicated to Makhanas. Our knowledge and resources aim to deliver the most basic and critical pieces of information related to Makhana across the globe.
- We aim to amass all relevant data and statistics that can possibly be found concerning Makhanas. Guided by multiple authentic shreds of evidence researched and compiled together, we are dedicated to bringing to your references from well the research units of premium institutes and government sectors involved with Makhanas.
- We are devoted towards catering to the needs of our consumers with every details and data that they need. Farmers and various other clients often need references and detailed information regarding training and guidance cultivation harvesting new modern techniques applications used in industries.
- Apart from direct consumers, we also cater to the need of supply chain executive, intermediate partners, processes buyers, and various exporting units. We also enlighten our direct customers about the function of NABARD (National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development In India).
To Help Revolves Our Community In Purnia, Bihar.
- To take care of our own is our utmost priority. Introducing new techniques and methods of cultivation to our farmers in Bihar is a step that will not only make cultivation more efficient but facilitate much lesser physical involvement.
- To improve farming by institution modern methodologies and increase production, which, in turn, increases the farmers' income.
- To provide the cultivators with abundant support for themselves and their families. Health education is supported by us towards all our Nutvulpes family members.
- Keeping in mind that the seasons are not in control of the farmers, we try to compensate them for any changes in season and seasonality of growing Makhanas.
- To uplift a sector of the society, which in turn, will help boost the local economy and set standards for the entire industrial community.
- Our vision is to see Makhanas grow into your everyday need. Whether it is as a condiment or a snack, Makhanas deserves a special place as a choice gradient in our diet for people across the world.
- It is nutritious for all and we wish to witness its growth in demand such that the market production reaches its economic maximum.
- For the farming community that works day and night to bring about the significant change to the company, we wished to uphold their hard work by giving them the shares they deserve.
It is our people who contribute the most towards our growth and success. It is our responsibility to take care of them and their needs for the long haul. Our mission is to bring about growth and prosperity to our community while giving them their worthy recognition.
Our family, culture and history have been embedded in the soil of Purnia. Hence we have a deep faith in building a long-term relationship with farmers which enables us to form an intensive supply chain network. We are determined to give back and improve the lives of all our members living in Bihar. Our values and beliefs revolve around this very mission.
While helping the industry grow with us we are targeted towards transforming the Makhana farming community in India.
Cultivating and harvesting Makhana is a lengthy and tedious process. It requires an uninterrupted commitment and deep knowledge of the task at hand. Harvesting of Makhana from ponds and lakes is a much labour-intensive task. It's quite difficult and needs a lot of physical strength since there are no types of machinery involved.
After the main plants have borne fruit, the seeds sink to the bottom of the lake or pond in which it has been growing. Then during the month of September or August, the sunken seeds are collected manually by diving into the water. Depending upon the various depth of water level, the harvesting is conducted in the water itself. It is an extremely arduous task.
Since Makhanas bear fruit only once a year, most of the harvest has to be done until next season keeping in mind the health of the farmer, the sustainability of their families and the all year demand across the supply chain. Hence, the fruiting season has to be completely exploited.
We at Nutvulpes have made it our priority to look into the research and development of various cultivating and harvesting techniques to improve the lives of our farmers and the well-being of their families. We desire to grow and help the ones with us to grow in return. Our greatest joy will be to give back to the ones who have been our stepping stones to success.